eWay Corp is a global digital solution company, a unique powerhouse of creative & digital experts with a passion for clever things. The Web Designer will develop and implement unique web-based applications for our business and customized design for our clients, this position will assist with a variety of projects ranging from custom website layouts, landing pages, user dashboards, and more.
- Design, create, and modify websites
- Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats
- Turn ideas into elegant, intuitive solutions to solve complex problems
- Fluent in multiple design disciplines including interaction design, visual design, prototyping, as well as competency in research
- Deliver detailed solutions in the form of sitemaps, user journeys, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Manage multiple design projects at various stages across several teams and products throughout the entire iterative product lifecycle including ideation, design, implementation, and feedback
- Effectively articulate and communicate design solutions based on industry-standard human-centered design principles and research data
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 5+ years of web design experience.
- Outstanding portfolio with innovative and creative yet functional designs, as well as a clear attention to detail.
- Desktop and mobile design experience.
- Good eye for consistency and cohesiveness across multiple complex systems
- Proficient with design and prototyping software including Adobe CC, Figma and InVision
- Naturally organized, able to work autonomously
- Experience in conducting user interviews and usability testing is a plus
- Understanding of UX/UI (user experience/user interface) design
- Knowledge of SEO (search engine optimization)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Web Design.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and email client compatibility issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Benefits & Perks
- Remote & Hybrid Work Model
- Medical Insurance
- Holidays & Leaves
- Flexible Work Hours
- Vacation Days
- Dental and Vision Subsidy
- Labor Law Benefits
Apply For Web Designer Position