Website eWay Corp
The IT Service Desk Analyst is responsible for installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining the Microsoft Windows desktop and notebook computers, terminals, Smartphones, printers and associated peripherals, and solving user technology issues at Level 1 and 2.
The IT Service Desk Analyst will report to the Operations and Delivery Manager and will work closely with other members of the other divisions of our company to support all end users (Staff, branches, and franchises) and external customers.
Essential Duties and Role Responsibilities (includes but not limited to)
- Respond timeously to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, or electronically. Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues assigned to them.
- Research solutions using available information resources.
- Advise user on appropriate action, sometimes education of user is required.
- Follow standard service desk procedures.
- Log all service desk interactions and document issue resolution using the ITSM system.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all hardware and software resources and parts.
- Administer ITSM software.
- Identify and effectively prioritise situations requiring urgent attention.
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Maintain excellent communication with all end users and other members of the technology department.
- Work with outside vendors as needed.
- Install and support user applications such as Mail and web gateways, user applications Malwarebytes, Cognos Tm1, Citrix desktop applications, corporate apps, Wizard, hardware and peripheral installments.
- Experience in setting up basic workstations and supporting client desktops
- Able to handle internal networks (WiFi, etc)
Project work. Necessary Skills and Abilities
- Can do attitude.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Ability to recognize, analyse, and effectively solve problems in a timely and organized manner using industry best practices and procedures.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Customer service orientated.
- Attention to detail.
- Stress tolerant.
- Well-developed time management skills
- Experience working in ITIL
Preference will be given to those candidates who have worked with Managed Services.