eWay Corp is a leading provider of website design/development, content management, and cloud infrastructure solutions to Public & Private Sector customers, primarily in the United States.
We are looking for a skilled SEO Executive – Off-Page Specialist.
- Experience in Guest Blogging, EDU and GOV Link Building, Article submission, Directory submission, Search engine submissions, RSS Feed generation and submission, PR Submissions, Blog Posting, Forum Posting, Profile Creation, Web 2.0, Video, Image Submission, Q/A, and PPT Submission, Social Bookmarking – High PR links, etc.
- Responsible for boosting DA, PA & Trust flow of website by building Links on authoritative websites.
- Tracking the links and building SEO reports.
- Site Analysis – Complete the technical report of the website. The report includes off-page factors of the website.
- Creating high-quality backlinks using ethical SEO techniques.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Index the created backlinks.
- Local SEO – Google My Business listing promotion.
- The candidate should know how to get wiki backlinks.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet the goals.
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Off Page & Content writing.
- Knowledge of Link Building.
- Communication Skills.
- English reading/writing skills.
- Hands-on knowledge of Google Keyword Planner.
- SEMrush & Moz will be an added advantage.
Benefits & Perks
- Remote & Hybrid Work Model
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Public Holidays & Leaves
- Flexible Work Hours
- Skill Development, Training & Certification
- Sodexo Meal Coupons*
- National Pension Scheme*
- Employee Provident Fund
- Weekends Off
- Loyalty Bonus
Apply For SEO Executive Off-Page Specialist Position