eWay Corp is a global digital solution company, a unique powerhouse of creative & digital experts with a passion for clever things. We are seeking a full-time, Senior Magento Developer (Full Stack) who thrives in a high-impact environment. You will work as part of a hyper-creative team with the goal of producing stunning web experiences.
- Develop & manage e-commerce websites using Magento Community 2.x and Magento Enterprise
- Responsible for developing cutting-edge innovative extensions with highly exclusive tools and technologies.
- Developing multi- channel integration and establishing headless architecture made on B2B project development.
- Code Magento compliant frontend and admin modules using PHP, Zend Framework, and MySQL skills
- Data organization, Theme Customization & Plug-in Development
- API Development and Integration
- Install security patches and Update Magento
- Follow ticket workflow as per Project Management Tool.
- Troubleshooting integration issues
Skills & Requirements
- At least 2 years of PHP development experience and knowledge of frameworks such as Magento-1 & Magento-2.
- At least 2 years of Magento back-end development experience
- At least 2 years of REST experience (REST/SOAP)
- Under Graduate / Post Graduate: B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, BCA in Computers, M.Tech in Computers
- Must have the ability to develop Magento Modules and undertake customization
- Expert knowledge of SQL and database technologies
- Brilliant understanding of OOPS, MVC architecture
- Awareness, as well as understanding knowledge of design patterns is a plus
- Awareness of Caching mechanism such as varnish, redis, ngnix will be an added advantage.
- Technical requirement understanding and estimation capability
- Knowledge of Repository management(Git, Bitbucket etc) and basic debugging skills.
- Experience working with GraphQL is a plus
- Knowledge of eCommerce principles and processes
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development process
- Able to understand project requirements and handle projects independently
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Good English communication skills will work in candidate’s favour.
Benefits & Perks
- Remote & Hybrid Work Model
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Public Holidays & Leaves
- Flexible Work Hours
- Skill Development, Training & Certification
- Sodexo Meal Coupons*
- National Pension Scheme*
- Employee Provident Fund
- Weekends Off
- Loyalty Bonus Program
Apply For Senior Magento Developer Position