eWay Corp is a leading provider of website design/development, content management, cloud infrastructure solutions to Public Sector customers primarily in the United States. We are looking to add Senior Content Writers to our growing team that creates winning sales proposal targeted at government, non-profit and higher education customers.
This is a position for writing RFP/RFI responses for software & app development and the candidate will not be required to perform any bid management or pre-sales activities. Candidate will be asked to write & submit a proposal based on our requirements to qualify for this position.
- Understanding RFP/RFI requirements and defining project scope to the level of detail required.
- Writing and proofreading Proposals / Responses ensuring all requirements are met.
- Interfacing with the marketing team for inputs for visual assets.
- Interfacing with sales and delivery teams for inputs on technical aspects of the projects such as estimations and technical copy.
- Ensuring all deadlines related to the submission of the proposal are committed to calendar and proposal is submitted in advance.
- Analyze winning proposals and use the feedback to improve the quality of proposal writing to keep it competitive.
Candidate must have a mastery of language – particularly targeted at American customers. Great spelling, punctuation, and grammar count, as well as the ability to write succinctly and boil complex ideas down into simple explanations.
Candidate needs to understand the target audience and creatively explain ideas in a way that will be appealing and influence buyers to shortlist us the preferred vendor.
Proposals are often on strict deadlines. Being able to write well with deadlines in mind is critical.
Candidates often work on many projects at once. Staying organized is crucial to being successful in this role.
Writer must have strong research skills to understand the potential client as well as the specific services we’ll provide (especially if the writer does not have a technical background).
Communication is key. Writer must be able to communicate and collaborate with the team to make sure they stay on top of their responsibilities and are able to ask questions when needed.
Since we usually submit several Proposals at a time, it’s important for the proposal writer to keep track of pending proposals (including what stage they’re at in the process), submitted proposals, lost proposals, and which proposals we won.
Skills & Requirements
- Applicants must have 3 years’ previous experience in a similar role.
- Graduate with English.
- High level of fluency in English (written and spoken). Ability to speak to and interact with stakeholders in the US.
- Ability to read and understand complex technical requirements.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Benefits & Perks
- Remote & Hybrid Work Model
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Public Holidays & Leaves
- Flexible Work Hours
- Skill Development, Training & Certification
- Sodexo Meal Coupons*
- National Pension Scheme*
- Employee Provident Fund
- Weekends Off
- Loyalty Bonus Program
Apply For Senior Content Writer (RFPs and Sales) Position