Website eWay Corp
Are you an analytical thinker with strong communication skills? This position is responsible for coordinating digital marketing strategies and efforts, including executing digital marketing strategies for eWay Corp and its customers.
This person ensures our message and branding consistency across all media platforms (e.g. websites, content marketing, networking on social media, search and social advertising, SEO, marketing automation, apps, media/blogger outreach, etc.). The role is responsible for how eWay Corp is communicated and expressed through digital interactions during the customer experience. You need to execute the marketing strategy through daily updates and interaction with the customer base.
- Graphic design
- Web design
- Life-long learner mentality
- Strong teamwork skills
- Proactive with a “Can Do” spirit
- Experience working in a project management system
- Advanced troubleshooting experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deadline oriented
- Business analysis, mapping and design experience
- Servant-leader mentality
- Create and refine customer lists in preparation for email newsletter, outbound calling and email campaigns.
- Assist with proofing content for landing pages, blogs, social media posts, newsletters.
- Ensure data hygiene of email lists.
- Create Analytics reports and prepare insights and next steps.
- Manage marketing campaign for email, direct mail and telemarketing programs.
- Maintain marketing calendars for various campaigns.
- Market research, audit of competition, analysis of offers in market.
- Maintain internal and clients’ websites; deploy updates, contribute content, and respond to inquiries.
- Participate in planning efforts for integrated marketing campaigns, including print/digital ad direction and development, online user experience mapping, web and e-newsletter content strategy, and social media campaign execution
- Creating and oversee campaign execution throughout social media channels Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong Excel & Business Intelligence reporting skills required, ability to work with relational databases preferred.
- Knowledge of market research, special event planning and marketing strategies, e-marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of basic HTML coding and WordPress update.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Studio
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently while handling a broad range of responsibilities.
- Must be analytical, well-organized, flexible, and able to problem solve.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Monitor and respond to customers in timely fashion.
- Setup and attend monthly updates meetings with the clients.
- Preferred Skills include, Adobe Photoshop, CRM or database management software.
- Three to five years of experience in Marketing and Public Relations and managing a company’s message and brand.
About eWay Corp
Since eWay’s beginning, our mission has been the same – we want to deliver our clients diverse set of technology solutions that meet their everyday needs. We are committed to delivering innovative technology, consulting, and outsourcing solutions that empower our partners and customers to succeed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org