eWay Corp is a global digital solution company, a unique powerhouse of creative & digital experts with a passion for clever things. We are looking for a Linux Administrator in the US who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the infrastructure. If you are detail-oriented and self-motivated with a passion to learn and improve your skills and knowledge, we have a perfect job for you!
- Administrate LAMP Stack on CENTOS / Red Hat / Ubuntu Servers.
- Service Administration: Email, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, Web, Database, FTP Servers.
- Database Servers: MySQL/MariaDB.
- Linux (RedHat/CentOS) and Troubleshooting.
- Server Maintenance, Backups, Performance Audit, Logging and Monitoring
- Cloud Services (AWS)
- Version control systems such as Subversion, GIT
- Security and availability of infrastructure, servers, and services.
- Experience with ticketing/task management solution
Skills & Requirments
- Sound networking fundamentals. Should have experience in performing network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common problems.
- Experience with Linux Shell/Windows PowerShell
- Ability to work INDEPENDENTLY to design, set up, and maintain servers, services, and protocols and monitor them.
- Strong skills with bare-metal server provisioning with manual configurations
- Ability to understand, and implement design considerations such as scalability, performance, redundancy, backup, and automation.
- Responsible for Information Security across the infrastructure.
- Ability to work with different departments on the projects assigned.
- Proactive and self-motivated. Ability to independently look for solutions.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and flexible hours.
- Ability to work Night Shifts on rotation
- Should be available on call 24/7 in case of emergency
Benefits & Perks
- Remote & Hybrid Work Model
- Medical Insurance
- Holidays & Leaves
- Flexible Work Hours
- Vacation Days
- Dental and Vision Subsidy
- Labor Law Benefits
Apply For Linux Administrator Position