eWay Corp is a global digital solution company, a unique powerhouse of creative & digital experts with a passion for clever things. We are a leading provider of website design/development, content management, cloud infrastructure solutions to Public Sector customers primarily in the United States. We are looking for a Junior IT Service Desk Engineer.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Attending to service issues and requests within specified turn-around-times.
- Providing remote technical support across the country to all employees.
- Setting up accounts for new users (Office 365, VPN etc.).
- As a Junior IT Service Desk Engineer you will be responsible for repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Basic knowledge on cameras installation and configuration of biometric devices.
- Maintain records / logs for repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule.
- Identity computer or network equipment shortages and place orders.
- Company asset and equipment management.
Skills & Requirements
- IT service desk experience
- Experience with troubleshooting hardware and software problems
- Ability to work collaboratively and learning quickly in a dynamic organization
- Familiarity with macOS, Linux and Windows
- Experience with basic networking LAN / WAN / TCP/IP etc.
- Experience of user administration in Microsoft 365
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Active Directory/LDAP
- Experience with VPN services and networking in general
Benefits & Perks
- Remote & Hybrid Work Model
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Public Holidays & Leaves
- Flexible Work Hours
- Skill Development, Training & Certification
- Sodexo Meal Coupons*
- National Pension Scheme*
- Employee Provident Fund
- Weekends Off
- Loyalty Bonus Program
Apply For Junior IT Service Desk Engineer Position