eWay Corp is a global digital solution company, a unique powerhouse of creative & digital experts with a passion for clever things. with an established and growing list of clients throughout the world. We are looking for a Business Development Representative in the U.S. (preferably in VA, D.C., or MD) who is eager to learn our technology solutions and sell the right solutions to our target customers. If you are ambitious, career-minded, a team player, and passionate about sales this is a great opportunity for you.
- Generate a Sales qualified Lead.
- Conduct Research to pick a target audience.
- Research appropriate Channels for the target audience.
- Find a new business with a high volume of outbound calls.
- Work directly with businesses to learn their needs and suggest appropriate solutions to drive leads down the funnel.
- KPI includes a number of outbound calls per day and the number of meetings set per week.
- Be accountable for the entire sales process including prospecting and the handoff of Sales Qualified Lead to the sales representative.
- Maintain detailed notes and update the pipeline for weekly review.
- Provide in-depth information to the appropriate sales representative during hand-off.
- Conduct sales conversations with potential clients over the phone or in person.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in related roles.
- Hunter mentality, aggressively seeking new revenue opportunities.
- Ability to understand buyer personas.
- Maintain relationships with key partners.
- Continually grow knowledge of offerings.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Outgoing personality
- Strong work ethic
- Team Player
- Organized, result-oriented individual
- Competitive spirit
- Strong communication skills
- A self-starter
- Leadership skills
- Previous B2B sales experience.
- Winsome telephone demeanor.
- Strong written, verbal, phone, and presentation skills.
- Experience with AWS, WordPress, and Google Analytics.
- Strong time management skills.
- Bilingual English / Spanish is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Remote & Hybrid Work Model
- Medical Insurance
- Holidays & Leaves
- Flexible Work Hours
- Vacation Days
- Dental and Vision Subsidy
- Labor Law Benefits
Apply For Business Development Representative Position