eWay Corp is a global digital solution company, a unique powerhouse of creative & digital experts with a passion for clever things. We are looking to add Bid Manager to our growing team that creates winning sales proposals targeted at government, non-profit and higher education customers. If you are detail-oriented and self-motivated with a passion to learn and improve your skills and knowledge, we have a perfect job for you!
- Track RFP and bid sites for open bids, RFPs, RFIs
- Take end-to-end ownership of the proposal deliverables.
- Analyze RFPs and RFIs from Businesses, Non-Profits, and Government Entities in US Region, especially.
- Develop detailed proposal calendars and milestones plans and manage all proposal activities.
- Lead day-to-day proposal management activities, including managing proposal support resources, Graphic Designer, and Proposal Writer.
- Gather and understand RFP requirements, define project scope; understand project compliance requirements.
- Write and proofread proposals ensuring all requirements are met.
- Collate materials provided by various departments like technical sales, marketing, finance, and legal to develop high-quality proposals with on-time delivery
- Proposal review and final quality assurance check for proposal response
- Communicate with the point of contact at the organizations requesting the Proposal
- Set up document structure, and repositories including standard templates and presentations.
- Facilitate Go/No-go decisions based on the company’s competence, deal value, and focus areas.
- Take complete ownership of driving the bid throughout different stages of RFP, starting from deal evaluation, storyboarding, proposal summary & writing till the final submission to the customer
- Manage knowledge repository to maintain artifacts and proposal nuggets for future reference.
- Involve in customer calls and meetings to discuss strategies to enhance the proposal response.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience Level: 7+ years
- The candidate should have strong experience and exposure to services like website design. development, cloud hosting, App Development, AWS Cloud Migration
- High level of fluency in English (written and spoken). Ability to speak to and interact with stakeholders in the US
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, management, English, or another relevant discipline.
- Experience as a bid writer is advantageous.
- Excellent industry knowledge and a willingness to keep up with trends.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Deadline-driven and committed to excellence
Apply For Bid Manager Position