eWay Corp is a leading provider of website design/development, content management, and cloud infrastructure solutions to Public & Private Sector customers, primarily in the United States.
We are also an AWS Select Consulting Partner and want to hire a driven and experienced individual to lead the Cloud & Infrastructure team to deliver services to our clients. The candidate will lead large cloud transformation projects for business, non-profit, and government customers.
- Managing a team of System Administrators & Support Specialists to provide cloud services to clients.
- Manage 24/7 production environment support (L1 and L2) teams ensuring all production issues are resolved quickly.
- Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain performance issues or risks.
- Take ownership of service uptime and availability and ensure services are provided based on the SLA.
- Act as liaison between the client and support team for support and escalations.
- Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Ensure the cloud environments are secure. Design and leverage best-in-class DevOps practices, including CI/CD, monitoring and alerting, auto-scaling, etc. Develop and maintain relationships with infrastructure partner – AWS.
- Management of cloud team (management & collaboration)
- Cloud architecture design
- Configuration management
- Incident & change management
- Cloud security compliance
- Capacity planning and cost optimization
- Cloud disaster recovery and business continuity
- Ownership of AWS Partnership
- Ownership of team training and certification
Skills & Requirements
- 5 years of experience designing architectures on AWS Cloud
- 5 years of experience on Linux Platforms such as Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS, etc.
- Creating pricing estimates, including TCOs
- Creating solutions on AWS Services (beyond Compute, Network, and Storage)
- Containers (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Network in Cloud, DNS, Load Balancing, Firewalls, Security
- Implementing Automation / Orchestration on AWS
- DevOps & CI/CD
- Experience with various backup & security strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers and employees at varying levels of the organization
- Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little or no direct supervision
- Flexible and Agile
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication, and reaching across countries and time zones
- Leadership & team management
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science is preferred
- AWS certification preferred
- AWS Certified Solution Architect
Benefits & Perks
- Remote & Hybrid Work Model
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Public Holidays & Leaves
- Flexible Work Hours
- Skill Development, Training & Certification
- Sodexo Meal Coupons*
- National Pension Scheme*
- Employee Provident Fund
- Weekends Off
- Loyalty Bonus Program
Apply For AWS Infrastructure Delivery Manager Position