We are searching for a driven Account / Project Manager to assist with current and new clients. This person will handle all aspect of Account Management from being the point contact person for the client, assisting the client with new project discussions, and putting together outlines / scopes of work. They will also be the main Project Manager for these projects, and will meet with developers to discuss timelines for milestones of the projects, and will field any questions between clients and the development teams.
- Develops and maintains good relationships with assigned current clients.
- Assists new clients with our scope of services, provides training on our process, and helps integrate them with our systems.
- Tries to generate new revenue streams through research and networking.
- Understand our products and how they can assist our clients.
- Facilitate communication between clients and internal managers as needed.
- Collaborate with internal managers and staff to complete clients’ projects.
- Ability to cross sell services.
- Reconnect with previous clients to let them know of new products and features they would be interested in.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Account or Project Management. Agency experience is a plus.
- 4-year college degree
- Proven track record of customer satisfaction.
- Must be willing and able to work the hours necessitated by the job.
- Creative problem solving skills to solve customer problems and handle objections.
- Ability to learn new industry, products / services, quickly / thoroughly. May require independent and self-study.
- Strong organizational time management and prioritization skills
- Outstanding presentation skill.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing (Applications, Web sites, SEO/SEM, Digital audits, Social media, AdWords, Custom Software Development, etc.)
- Needs to be a self-starter and feels ownership for activities and results.
- Must possess a desire to grow into a managerial role.
- Strong interpersonal and people skills is a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to actively listen to a clients needs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org