Many government agencies have already decided to embrace the Cloud. Here’s why you should add your agency to the list:
- With over 6,500 government agencies already using AWS for cloud computing, we can deliver the requirements to balance economy and agility with security, compliance, and reliability. We provide cloud capabilities across all classification levels: Unclassified, Sensitive, Secret, and Top Secret. We make it possible to execute missions with a constant flow of the latest technology and flexibility to rapidly scale.
- With Cyberattacks becoming very common, moving valuable data to a secure cloud platform is a wise option. The Cloud provides protection against data loss.
- Cloud computing allows government agencies to maintain and expand at a lower cost. It removes the need for the physical infrastructure of servers, hardware, and the costs associated with them. There is no longer a need for constant maintenance, backups, and updates. They have performed automatically through the cloud service provider.
- When a laptop or computer crashes, the information is saved to the cloud, so these documents are all recoverable. Without the cloud, these types of crashes would cause us to completely lose valuable information.
4. Remote Accessibility
- Documents can be retrieved from anywhere there are internet services. When employees are out of the office, they can still collaborate on projects or respond to emergencies from anywhere in the world.